Let’s be honest, cooking takes a whole lotta time and time is precious. Lucky Chef Good loves to cook – so you don’t have to.
Instead, why not give one of these things a try?
- Go salsa dancing. Who cares if you’ve never done it before or if you’ve got two left feet, gets those hips swinging.
- Get lost in the black hole of the blogosphere. Got an interest or hobby? There’s a blog for that! Probably lots of them. Use a service like Bloglovin’ to collate your favourite blogs and find new ones to read.
- De-clutter your home, one space at a time. Have you picked up the uber popular read, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo yet? Well, now you’ve got the time, read it and get tidying.
- Organise a super romantic date for your lover. Some ideas:
- Take a picnic to the park (bring your Chef Good meals along)
- A cycling tour of your city, include all the touristy landmarks
- Book in for a couple’s palm reading – if you dare!
- Write the song you’ve always had in you. Or maybe it’s a poem. Or a story? Get it out on paper.
- Clean your car (or bike). You know you need to.
- Join your local library. Free books, mags and DVDs – need we say more?
- Write a gratitude list. What are you thankful for today? Your list can be full of big things or little. Be grateful for clean drinking water and your new lip balm. For being gainfully employed and your morning espresso. For a loving partner and the Facebook post that gave you a giggle. Big and small – say thanks.
- Run yourself a bath and whack on a face mask (this one’s for guys too!). Make it a whole spa night. You could also include a glass of wine, a deep conditioning hair treatment and maybe a trashy novel or Netflix series binge.
- Take your kid cousin out to see the latest Disney movie. Or your neighbour’s kid. Or your own kid. Heck, go by yourself. Tap into your inner child and don’t forget 3D is always more fun.