We’re officially heading into gifting season and we want to help! We all have a wellness Wendy or gym-obsessed Greg in our lives, so we present you with nine gift ideas for your special fitness fanatic or health nut.
Help your friend stay motivated and kick goals by purchasing them a planner specific for their needs.
- Best Me Life Silver Fitness Journal by Calum Best
- Lorna Jane Active Living Planner
- GymPad Travel Size Fitness Tracking Workout Journal
- kikki K 2019 Wellbeing Weekly Diary
Roomy and stylish bag
Whether it’s a casual tote or a more specific gym bag, your friend will appreciate a holdall for their water bottle, towel and change of clothes.
Gym or studio membership
Many gyms and yoga and pilates studios offer introductory offers or class passes. Gift your healthy friend or family member one, and if you’re feeling motivated offer to go with them!
For those who want to take as much care of their mind as their body. A meditation cushion should be firm and not too soft to encourage good seated posture.
- Zafu and Zabuton Meditation Cushion Set
- Buckwheat or Cotton Filled Meditation Cushion
- Dhyana Meditation Cushion
- EMP Zafu & Zabuton Meditation Mats & Cushions
Quality yoga mat
Friends don’t let friends keep using the sweaty studio mats. Get your yogi buddy a good quality mat that is nice and grippy for all those downward dogs.
New pair of kicks
Got a runner or jogger in your life? Look for a pair of shoes that are going to give them all the support they need. Gym bunnies who lift can get away with less support, but if your recipient is into F45 or the like, look out for a good cross-trainer.
While a post-workout glow sounds good, in reality, it’s hot and sweaty. Help your friend to keep fresh by gifting them a refreshing and invigorating facial mist.
- Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater
- Dermalogica Ultracalming Mist
- L’Occitane Pivoine Sublime Perfecting Mist<
What self-respecting fitness fiend doesn’t need a good foam roller. Look for a good quality roller which will stand the test of time.
A week (or more) of CHEFGOOD meals
Well, duh! Order here.