In honour of Valentine’s day, we’ve got some fun and quirky ways to show your love in this week’s blog post.
Click on the links below to find out more, lovers.
- Write a love letter.
- Get sweaty in an F45 training session together. Take F45 up on a 7-day free trial.
- Plan the best Galentine’s Day (with the cutest invites) for your friends.
- Skip the restaurant. Why give your honey one amazing meal, when you can give them seven days worth? Order them a week’s worth of Chef Good meals.
- Give salsa dancing a try. If you suck, at least you’ll have a good story to tell! The Salsa Foundation in Melbourne holds free beginners classes.
- Explore your city. Act like a tourist for a day or evening. Hit the hotspots and take lots of photos to really get in the tourist mood.
- Make them a Spotify playlist with all your favourite songs (make sure you include YOUR song – you know the one).
- Surprise them! Who doesn’t love a surprise? It could be a flower delivery to their office or a Post It love note left on the pillow. Big or small, a surprise will make them feel super loved up.
- Give them a book of cute love coupons.
- Pretend it’s chilly outside and get cosy at the ice rink. Try your hand (foot?) at skating and then cuddle up with a hot toddy. Try the O’Brien Group Arena in Melbourne, the Ice Zoo in Sydney, or Iceworld in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast.
- Recreate your first date. Whether it’s rewatching the first movie you saw together or heading to the restaurant you made gooey eyes at each other at.
- Find a photo booth in your city and take lots of photos together. Funny faces, serious and maybe even a couple of smooches – all saved to show (and embarrass) your grandkids one day.