Happy World Vegetarian Day!
October 1 is World Vegetarian Day! It marks the start of a month long awareness period organised to highlight the benefits of going vego.
We’re big fans of eating more plant based meals here at Chef Good and have written about its benefits before. You can check out some of our other posts here:
A day for everyone!
The day aims to celebrate this way of life and also educate others on the great benefits of taking up a plant based diet. The North American Vegetarian Society (who created World Vegetarian Day) have pulled together some way non-vegetarians can get involved:
- Eat meat-free for the day or throughout the month
- Learn how a meat-free diet can benefit you personally
- Try the meatless options available at local restaurants and eateries
- Discuss with your interested friends, family and co-workers
- Host a meatless meal or potluck for your friends
- Eat meat-free meals on a regular basis
Our suggestion? Order a week’s worth of delicious, healthy and chef-prepared veggie meals from Chef Good!
View our meat-free menu here and make sure to order before 11.30pm Tuesday to get your order this Sunday.